Ball Sports has a duty to provide care and support for parents and children alike.
The goals and aims of Ball Sports remain as strong as the day we started.
> OUR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY & MISSION STATEMENT
Everyone at Ball Sports have a keen interest in sport and ensuring that all those who want to can participate in coaching sessions which are both fun and character building irrespective of and catering for all sporting abilities.
Our Vision : We make a positive difference to everyone who participates.
• We adhere to the processes we have in place to ensure the efficient and smooth running of our business.
• All our employees and Sub-Contractors involved in delivering our services are DBS Checked
• We ensure that we fully comply to the standards required by Schools etc to the requirements of OFSTED /ESTYN etc.
> To develop and maintain sustainable, vibrant & visionary relationships with everyone that we do business with, i.e :
• Our customers
• Our team including our supply chain
• Our Business Partners
• Our Business Sponsors
• Our Charities
All sporting organisations which make provision for children and young people must ensure that:
• The welfare of the child is paramount
• All children, whatever their age, culture, disability, gender, language, racial origin religious beliefs and/or sexual identity have the right to protection from abuse
• All suspicions and allegations of abuse and poor practice will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately
• All our team (including volunteers and our supply chain) have a responsibility to report concerns to the appropriate officer.