• We adhere to the processes we have in place to ensure the efficient and smooth running of our business.
• All our employees and Sub-Contractors involved in delivering our services are DBS Checked
• We ensure that we fully comply to the standards required by Schools etc to the requirements of OFSTED /ESTYN etc.
> To develop and maintain sustainable, vibrant & visionary relationships with everyone that we do business with, i.e :
• Our customers
• Our team including our supply chain
• Our Business Partners
• Our Business Sponsors
• Our Charities
All sporting organisations which make provision for children and young people must ensure that:
• The welfare of the child is paramount
• All children, whatever their age, culture, disability, gender, language, racial origin religious beliefs and/or sexual identity have the right to protection from abuse
• All suspicions and allegations of abuse and poor practice will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly and appropriately
• All our team (including volunteers and our supply chain) have a responsibility to report concerns to the appropriate officer.